We can help with full interior design service; space planning, visuals created using 3D software, detailed design concepts, sourcing furniture in your budget, bespoke made furniture, installation and 'hand holding'.
We can even help if you would like to commission a bespoke tailored piece of furniture such as a bookcase or media unit.
Bespoke package process
Our bespoke package is designed for you. Every detail is covered to make sure you get exactly what you need from every aspect of the services we offer.
PHASE 1. Space Planning
- a site survey to take measurements, photos and videos
- a 30 minute to one hour meeting to present you with basic layouts
- we create your spaces using our 3D software including basic furniture placement
- a one hour presentation of the spaces created in 3D, with hi res renders and 360° visuals of the rooms
- finalised detailed 2D plans showing actual size furniture, lighting, electrical switches/plugs and circuits and heating
- 3 iterations of the plans
PHASE 2. Interior Design
- we develop an initial concept from the design brief and save images to a Pinterest Board
- a 30 minute to 1 hour meeting with you to present our Pinterest and concept boards
- we create the rooms using our 3D software visualising with recommended furniture styles, furniture dimensions, lighting and colour schemes
- we present you with the finished mood boards, detailed drawings of any bespoke designed furniture
PHASE 3. Sourcing and procurement of furniture, fixtures & fittings
- final quote
- purchasing of any items we can buy through our trade accounts
- a shopping list of any items for you to purchase
We will invite you to join our online interactive platform where you can view your finalised scheme, see our recommend items with 3 alternatives and can shop directly from this site. Any items we can get a trade discount on we can supply these to you directly with 10% off.
PHASE 4. Project management and styling
- specification lists for your contractors
- liaising with of contractors, for example; curtain maker
- management of the project, including management of subcontractors
- coordinating deliveries and returns
- installation, styling of the space and advising on furniture placement and hanging artwork